struts-user mailing list archives

From Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate PortletURL object with Struts framework
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:55:09 GMT
It's been a while since I used it last, but underneath the hood, Struts 2
uses PortletUrl to create urls with the url-tag. So you should be able to
use the param tag to add parameters to the url. If that is not suitable,
use the PortletRequestAware to get the current PortletRequest injected to
your action.

Nils-H