struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Gupta <motgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Truncate namespace while forwarding the request to legacy action from struts 2?
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:21:39 GMT
Folks

i have a scenario where i need to forward the request from struts 2 action
to legacy action class which is not struts 2.Here is my flow
JSP--->Action1(Struts 2 action under customer namespace)--->Action2(Non
Struts 2 Action)--->ResultJSP.

Here is my result annotation which actually forwards the request to legacy
action

@Result(name = "displayCustomer",location = "legacyAction.do", type =
"dispatcher")

I can see my ResultJSP correctly. But issue is that  browser is looking for
all resources included in that jsp like images, javascript files
under namespace for first action i.e customer

Is there a way i can truncate the namespace before forwarding to my legacy
action (in result annotation) or if not
possible i can set it in my action method before returning result?