struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Gupta <motgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Only one Object gets initialized in action class?
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:06:52 GMT
By initialization i mean  when i hit the url stated in my example, i should
be able to see below objects should be initialized in my action class

customerData object should be initialized with custName as "Scott"
customerAddress object should be initialized with street1 as "Escort Avenue"
ShoppingDetail object should be initialized with item as "Laptop"

Yes all my objects have default constructor and have setters for propertu
for the value i am setting thru s:param.