struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Re: Multiple Window and Struts2 token issue.
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:45:45 GMT
I found it myself that <s:token/> itself is the problem. token should
always accompany with a unique name, struts2 always uses the default name
for token field ie *struts.token*. As a conclusion to avoid the below
mentioned problem, we have to add token tag like <s:token name="xyz"/>.

So now my first form having <s:token name="xyz"/> and second one
having <s:token name="xyztyy"/> and that did the trick.