struts-user mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject Re: [ANN] Struts 2.3.12 GA release available
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:32:37 GMT
Good morning list,

To share with you the updates that I did for more than 300 jsp pages, in
the new version, required="false" has be removed.

<s:select name="search_info"
          list="list_vlb"
         listKey="bean_value"
        listValue="bean_label"
          multiple="true"
              required="false" -----need to be removed!!!
              theme="simple"
              size="6"
           cssStyle="color:#6677AA;font-weight:bold;"
/>

The highlighted red border is good. But it seems that required="false"
and required="true" returns the same warning message now :-(

All for now.

Emi