struts-user mailing list archives

From SudhirSahoo <sudhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Display progress bar in same page (request page) using struts2 execAndWait Interceptor
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 05:24:15 GMT
Can anyone please help me.
I have registration.jsp with a submit button.
When I submit it should validate the credential and show success.jsp.
While validating, it is required to dispaly progress bar in the same page
(registration.jsp) at the top untill success.jsp renders.
When I use the below code, it is showing wait.jsp. But I want to show an
image in the same page (registration.jsp) at the top.

<action name="registerSubmitAction" method="submit"
class="com.skumar.struts2.action.RegisterAction">
			<interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
				1000
				500
			</interceptor-ref>

			<result name="wait">/pages/wait.jsp</result>
			<result name="success">/pages/success.jsp</result>
</action>

The progress bar is in my wait.jsp.

Thanks,
Sudhir