struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Re: Does OGNL 3.0.6 work with Struts2 -core-2.1.2 ?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:26:26 GMT
Hi Lucasz,
                  I have seen that issue n discussion, i just  would like
to know is it safe to use ognl-3.0.6 jar instead of ognl-3.0.3 with
struts-core-2.1.2. Since i can see there are some more performance related
improvements are done at 3.0.6 which is not there in 3.0.3 as per the ognl
release note but i'm not quite sure about whether i can use it with struts-
2.1.2.

Thanks