struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Any sample or example for Struts2 Google Ad-sense integration
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 19:52:54 GMT
Hi,

I was trying for integration Google ads inside struts2 application.

Though I understand their is no interconnection between both, but it could
be great if anyone could point me to any sample or example of

*How to integrate Google ads inside Struts2 application?*

I wanted to know the best practices for using both together.

If not any sample, just if anyone who has used both could share some
experience on how to proceed and what are dos and don't in it

--

*With Best Regards,*

Amol Ghotankar
Technical Lead