struts-user mailing list archives

From Srineel Mazumdar <smaz19...@gmail.com>
Subject Rewriting an application in Struts2 from Struts 1
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 03:58:41 GMT
Hi,

I am trying t rewrite the jpetstore project in Struts 2. I am referring to
the Struts 1 implementation of the petstore project. I am having the
following problem :

There is an entry :

<action path="/shop/editAccount"
type="org.springframework.samples.jpetstore.web.struts.EditAccountAction"
name="workingAccountForm" scope="session" validate="true"
input="/WEB-INF/jsp/struts/EditAccountForm.jsp">
<forward name="success" path="/shop/index.do"/>
</action>

in strutsconfig.xml. What should be the equivalent entry in struts.xml for
this entry in Struts1 ?

Regards,
Srineel