struts-user mailing list archives

From pedrofelipe.co...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Refresh Message Resources
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:26:21 GMT
Good Morning in my timezone.

I changed the struts framework(1.2.9) to load the message resources from
the database instead from property files.
I extended one class from the org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources
class and another one from the
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResourcesFactory class. I changed the
struts-config.xml file changing the message-resources tag to use my custom
factory.
When I deployed the war file and started tomcat, the messages were loaded
from the database, so far so good.
The problem is that after the restart when I try to load the message again
the struts framework does not use my class anymore. It seems that use my
class when is rendering a jsp for the first time and after that it uses
some kind of internal cache and did not use my MessageResources class,
more specifically the getMessage method.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s),
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose,
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified.

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,consider the environment.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.