struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Camel Case Package Names
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 12:03:16 GMT

Landing in NY with 6 hours before my next flight out i decided to finish off compiling and
packaging the latest and greatest SAAS re-factoring
I encounter this bit of package-name nastiness?

Number of foreign imports: 1
import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[project>org.apache.axis2:axis2.eclipse.codegen.plugin:1.6.2,
parent: ClassRealm[maven.api, parent: null]]]
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.internal.DefaultMavenPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultMavenPluginManager.java:470)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:98)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aQute/libg/reporter/Reporter
i pull down the aqute library and start to compile here are the package names
package aQute.libg.reporter;

I found this post from struts-user
http://grokbase.com/p/struts/user/117b44gfqr/how-to-display-data-from-database-to-jsp-page-in-struts2

The query from Dale Newfield says the package name I am compiling is camelcase and he is experiencing
difficulty
respondent Dave Newton said Ive seen it once in a while but majority of package names are
always lowercase

I cannot get my Java 1_6.0.16 compiler to compile camelcase package names
Are camelcase packagenames allowed in Java?
If so what version of  Java do i use and which parameters do I use in that javac invocation
to allow camelcase packagenames in a Java Compile?

Thanks!
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.