struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Camel Case Package Names
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 20:09:42 GMT

Here is a test wsdl that will gack the CXF WSDL2Code generator (including ESB)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions targetNamespace="http://new.webservice.namespace" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:TDCs="http://simple.webservices.citd.isb.com" xmlns:cbtypes="http://cbtypes.webservices.isb.com"
xmlns:faultExceptions="http://faultExceptions.webservices.isb.com" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
xmlns:tns="http://new.webservice.namespace" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <documentation>WSBDPGPOConsultarDatosPersona </documentation>
  <types>
    <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://new.webservice.namespace">
      <xs:import namespace="http://faultExceptions.webservices.isb.com" schemaLocation="./schemas/faultExceptions.xsd"/>
      <xs:import namespace="http://cbtypes.webservices.isb.com" schemaLocation="./schemas/cb_types.xsd"/>
      <xs:import namespace="http://simple.webservices.citd.isb.com" schemaLocation="./schemas/ws_TDCs.xsd"/>
      <xs:element name="consultarContactosListaMulti">
        <xs:complexType>
          <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="entrada" type="cbtypes:com.isban.al.bdpgpo.CB.ConsultarDatosPersona.CB_ConsultarContactosLista_E_Type">
              <xs:annotation>
                <xs:documentation>entrada</xs:documentation>
              </xs:annotation>
            </xs:element>
       </xs:sequence>
      </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>
  </xs:schema
</definitions>

..i havent heard about 2Girls1Cup..sounds like a top secret government project
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.