struts-user mailing list archives

From Omar Ngarigari <ngarigar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: s:checkbox inside s:iterator in struts2.3.1.2
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:39:07 GMT
Hello,

I changed my JSP page as per the documentation recommendation:

<s:iterator value="myList" var="record">
<s:property value="#record.ageNumber"/>
<s:property value="#record.name"/>
<s:checkbox name="age" value="%{#record.ageNumber}"/>
</iterator>

________________________________
 From: Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: s:checkbox inside s:iterator in struts2.3.1.2

 }

> My problem is I don't know how to get the age in checkbox at JSP page back in the action
class to generate PDF file. The PDF file is generated based on the age from the JSP. Is there
any one can help me to achieve that.

Please check the documentation [1] as I've mixed attributes, attribute
name is the name of property to set, attribute fieldValue will be
evaluated to HTML attribute value (true/false) - check the examples in
the doc.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/checkbox.html

Regards
--