struts-user mailing list archives

From vsendhil <vsend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Struts1 and Struts2 together?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:52:49 GMT
Hi,

I followed the steps from the threads and have set up the application.  But
I have issues while getting UserPrincipal inside struts 2 action.
(getServletRequest().getUserPrincipal()).  The principal object is always
null in struts 2 action.

My existing application uses Struts 1.3 and WAS 7.0.  We are using JSecurity
for authentication.  I am able to get the Principal object inside my struts
1 action.  But the principal object is null inside the struts 2 action.

Do we need to do any thing specific to expose the principal object to struts
2 action?

Greg Lindholm-2 wrote