struts-user mailing list archives

From "bphillips@ku.edu" <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Updated Struts 2 Ant Examples
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 18:52:10 GMT
I updated the Struts 2 basic and hello world Ant examples at
http://struts.apache.org/2.3.4.1/docs/getting-started.html to include the
latest Struts 2 version and other required jars.

I noticed that sometime after version 2.3.3 Struts 2 no longer needs
commons-lang 2.X but just needs commons-lang3.

As I get time I'll work on updating the other Ant examples to use the latest
jars and Struts version.  The Maven examples are not as out of date and also
are much easier for end users to update by just changing the struts2-core
version number in pom.xml.

Bruce