struts-user mailing list archives

From luca.zoff...@maggioli.it
Subject Rif: Re: RE: Clear field error on submit
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:08:33 GMT
Hi Dave,
no I'm not using Spring.

             Dave Newton
             <davelnewton@gmai
             l.com>                                                    Per
                                       Struts Users Mailing List
             27/07/12 16.06            <user@struts.apache.org>
                                                                        CC

                Per favore,                                        Oggetto
               rispondere a            Re: RE: Clear field error on submit
               "Struts Users
               Mailing List"
             <user@struts.apac
                  he.org>

Are you defining your actions in the Spring config file (which isn't
necessary)?

If so, make sure they're scoped "prototype".

Dave

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM, <luca.zoffoli@maggioli.it> wrote:

> Yes. I think this is the problem.
> Struts2 "Stream result type" doesn't refresh page.
>
> Some suggestions?
> Thanks
>

>              Puneet Babbar 2
>              <pbabbar2@sapient