struts-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does struts 2 and struts2 jquery includes javascript files in a jsp from their jar files
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:56:58 GMT
2012/6/30 Anandraj <anand.madangopalraj@cevalsoft.com>:
> Hi,
>
>         we are using struts2 with struts2 jquery in our application and i
> have noticed Struts2 and Struts2-jquery includes the javascripts files from
> the jar by including the tag of the framework. how it included the
> javascript file by including the tag ,is there any way to manually include
> the javascript files if we wants to ....

You mist implement your own version of StaticContentLoader interface
and add it to struts.xml as below:

<bean type="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StaticContentLoader"
class="com.demo.MyStaticContentLoader" name="myContentLoader" />
<constant name="struts.staticContentLoader" value="myContentLoader" />

Take a look on DefaultStaticContentLoader implementation.

Regards
--
Łukasz
mobile +48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/