struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: convention plugin mapping question
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 08:15:39 GMT
2012/7/19  <Chad.Davis@emc.com>:
> I'm experiencing some slightly unexpected behavior with respect to the package of the
actionless results in my convention plugin app.

> Consider the following action classes and templates:
>
> com/actions/Delta.class
>

> And templates relative to WEB-INF/content/
>
> alpha.ftl
> delta.ftl
>

> The following works as expected:
>
> localhost:8080/delta     --> hits the delta action
> localhost:8080/alpha    --> hits the alpha template, an actionless result ( I assume
this is actually an empty action implementation )

> And the following also works, since the delta action is in the "default" package I assume
>
> localhost:8080/foo/delta  --> hits the delta action even though there's the foo path
element; this is because foo doesn't contain delta, but the fall back is to the default package

> But this doesn't work:
>
> localhost:8080/foo/alpha  --> doesn't hit the alpha actionless result
>
> Shouldn't it work like the delta action?

I'm not sure but it should fall back to default package and try to
find the action there. Did you try to play with

struts.convention.action.mapAllMatches = true/false

?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz