struts-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Sangoi <njan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JasperReport Weblogic 11g NPE Problem
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:29:08 GMT
I had encountered a similar NPE but that was due to
servletContext.getRealPath(finalLocation) used in JasperReportsResult.java
to determine the report directory.
I solved it by enabling the "Archived Real Path" global property in
Weblogic admin console > configuration > Web Applications.

Doing same might help you.