struts-user mailing list archives

From Sathish Kumar <sathishkumar.thiyagara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Chinese Charctors
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:56:27 GMT
Hi Dave & Maurizio,

Thanks a lot for such a quick response !!!

I applied below properties in struts and freemarker configurations

struts.properties
----------------------
struts.i18n.encoding=UTF-8

freemarker.properties
----------------------------
default_encoding=UTF-8
template_update_delay=5
locale=no_NO

This almost solved the problem .. now data is getting saved and rendered
properly ( in plain HTML tags ) ..... but when we edit this data in the
form using

[@s.textfield name="localesensitivetext" key="localesensitivetext"/]

texy field contains something like &#2980;&#2990;&#3007;&#2996;&#3021;
instead of actual text ....

Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Kumar T.