struts-user mailing list archives

From Omar Ngarigari <ngarigar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 (caching, valuestack, etc...) problem
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:37:05 GMT
I am running the application on jboss6 app server. I don't see anything on server console.
I have debugged the app, I can see that the new input quarter date is returned when the
request is made on the app log file. I tried your suggestions by adding ?something=kskdsds
at the end of the url, but I got no record found. Can you show me how to clean a cache?

________________________________
 From: Chris Pratt <thechrispratt@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Struts2 (caching, valuestack, etc...) problem

Are you watching your server console?  Are you sure it's actually making
the request and not displaying the cached page.  If it is just showing you
the cached page, try appending some nonsense parameter to the end of the
URL (i.e. ?dummy=aalskdjfkal).

Otherwise, you'll have to look into your action processing, you must be
retrieving something from a cache somewhere.
  (*Chris*)