struts-user mailing list archives

From Omar Ngarigari <ngarigar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Struts2 (caching, valuestack, etc...) problem
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:09:33 GMT
Hi All,

I have developed an application using struts2.3.1.2, but I am experiencing a weird situation
that I have bumping my head for a week now, but It does not go away.

Scenario 1 - I have a query page (jsp) where I have to query database based on the quarter
date an input. If I entered a quarter that does not have data in the database, I receive an
appropriate error message saying there is no record found. (That is fine!).

Scenario 2 - On the same query page,  I entered a quarter date that has record in the database,
then a report is generated. (That is fine!)

Scenario 3 - This is where I am having problem. I click on the back button of the IE browser
to navigate from the report page back to the query page, and at the query page, I entered
the same quarter date that I entered at the scenario 1, I get the report that was generated
on scenario2 rather than error message as scenario1.

I have searching all over the place, but not luck. I would appreciate any help or clue to
the problem.

Thanks,

Omar N.