struts-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Attributes can't be boolean? StrutsUtil.translateVariables exception
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 08:02:55 GMT
2012/5/25  <struts.rgm@spamgourmet.com>:
> From my perspective this represents a regression from 2.3.1.2, where what I had previously
worked fine.
> It could be due to FreeMarker change, since I also have this in my log:
>
> Caused by: freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Argument type mismatch; can not
unwrap argument #1 (class: freemarker.ext.beans.BooleanModel, toString: "true") to class java.lang.String
> at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMemberModel.createArgumentTypeMismarchException(SimpleMemberModel.java:175
> at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMemberModel.unwrapArguments(SimpleMemberModel.java:123)
> at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMemberModel.unwrapArguments(SimpleMemberModel.java:100)
> at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMethodModel.exec(SimpleMethodModel.java:106)

Probably you're right, but we upgraded FreeMarker because of some
security issues and we don't plan to revert it because of your
problem. So, you can stay with 2.3.1.2 and start migrate your
application.

Regards
--
Łukasz