struts-user mailing list archives

From wild_oscar <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: Using Spring proxied Session Beans with the ExecAndWaitInterceptor
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 18:03:34 GMT
Hi,

I've got the exact same problem as this user. Injecting either request or
session scoped beans in an interceptor yields the error
"org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'scopedTarget.diagnosticContext': Scope 'session' is not
active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this
bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton;..."

My setup is fairly similar to the Roger's. Injecting the same request scoped
bean onto an action works as expected, so the problem is not in the
configuration (the ContextLoaderListener and RequestContextListener are
defined in the web.xml).

Do you know how to inject the beans onto the interceptor (which is also
being managed through Spring)?

Cheers,

Miguel Almeida

roger wrote