struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request is not coming into my action method from the Extjs
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:30:43 GMT
What happen if you call directly to
http://localhost:7001/3pd/adminProcess.action?
also, ensure that you are not violate the same origin police

Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara
Il giorno 18/apr/2012 08.00, "Rout, Biswajit" <biswajit.rout@hp.com> ha
scritto:

> Hello All,
> We are doing one development activity based on Struts 2 + Spring 3 +
Spring JDBC Template + Extjs 4.1
> I want my Combo box to be getting populated with dynamic data fetched
from the DB. However when I am running, I can see it is not at all entering
into my action method (Not even printing the SOP in the WLS console).
> I am assuming something wrong in my struts.xml or in the js file.
>

> Please find the list of files
>
> admin.js that is Extjs 4.1 technology (only combo box part code)
>        Ext.define('MyNamespace.StoreModel', {
>                extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
>                fields: [
>                         {name:'tablename'},
>                         {name:'displayName'}]
>        });
>
>        var crudComboStore = Ext.create('Ext.data.Store', {
>                model: 'MyNamespace.StoreModel',
>                proxy : {
>                        type :'ajax',
>                        url  : '
http://localhost:7001/3pd/adminProcess.action',
>                        reader : {
>                        type : 'json',
>                        root : 'crudData'
>                    }
>                }
>        });
>        crudComboStore.load();
>
> Struts.xml
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
>    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
>    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd">
> <struts>
>        <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation"
value="false" />
>        <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false" />
>
>        <package name="default" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
>
>                <action name="adminForm">
>                        <result>admin/admin.jsp</result>
>                </action>
>
>                <action name="adminProcess" method="getMasterTableList"
>                        class="com.xx.xxx.admin.action.AdminAction">
>
>                        <result name="input">admin/admin.jsp</result>
>                        <result name="error">admin/admin.jsp</result>
>                        <result name="success">admin/success.jsp</result>
>                </action>
>        </package>
> </struts>
>
> Action method
>        public String getMasterTableList() {
>                System.out.println("AdminAction.getMasterTableList @@@@@");
>
>                List<CRUDSVO> objCRUDTableList = null;
>                Iterator<CRUDSVO> objItr = null;
>                CRUDSVO objCRUDSVO = null;
>                Map<String, String> interfaceObject = null;
>                List<Map<String, String>> interfaceArray = new
ArrayList<Map<String, String>>();
>                Map<String, List<Map<String, String>>>
finalInterfaceObject = new HashMap<String, List<Map<String, String>>>();

>                try {
>                        HttpServletResponse response =
ServletActionContext.getResponse();
>                        objCRUDTableList = adminBo.getCRUDTableList();
>                        objItr = objCRUDTableList.iterator();
>                        while (objItr.hasNext()) {
>                                objCRUDSVO = null;
>                                objCRUDSVO = objItr.next();
>                                interfaceObject = new HashMap<String,
String>();

 interfaceObject.put(AdminConstants.TABLE_NAME, objCRUDSVO.getTableName());

 interfaceObject.put(AdminConstants.DISPLAY_NAME,
objCRUDSVO.gettableDisplayName());
>                                interfaceArray.add(interfaceObject);
>                        }
>                        finalInterfaceObject.put(AdminConstants.CRUD_DATA,
interfaceArray);

 response.getWriter().write(finalInterfaceObject.toString());