struts-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of <s:param> tags with date values
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:15:26 GMT
2012/4/19 Scott Williams <scottfwilliams@yahoo.com>:
> After reading your email I tried your solution, outputting the date in the tag body rather
than using the value attribute. I was surprised to find the <s:param> tag behaves the
way it does with Date objects, invoking toString(). Given the behavior of the Date type conversion
class, I assumed param would output Date values in a compatible date format.

Register an issue if you want, but please attache an use case how to
reproduce the behaviour ;-)

Kind regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747