struts-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts/CMS/Drupal
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:37:16 GMT
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Santinello, Anthony
<anthony.santinello@experian.com> wrote:
> The only way I see it possibly working is having PHP making calls to the back-end logic
via some web-service?  And try to re-use the code/business logic  we used for Struts?

Thats possible, if you don't use tools like Quercus.

You can use the JSON Plugin for that. Its bundled
http://struts.apache.org/2.3.1.2/docs/json-plugin.html

Or you use this plugin:
https://github.com/grobmeier/jjson

Cheers

> Might be way off on this?

with its API (or if it has one). Bear in mind that even without an API you can always just
make requests, or wrap its DB, or...

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de