struts-user mailing list archives

From joann luo <joannlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation doesn’t honor the bundle attribute in http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_3_0.dtd
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:02:49 GMT
Hello, Dave:

Thanks for pointing this out.

I am working on a customer issue reported from a project that we released
quite a while ago. I won't be able to upgrade the struts JAR in this case.

Since I have to stay with validator 1.1.3 is there any other way to provide
customized error message for "errors.required", "errors.invalid" cases
instead of using the out-of-box
ones?

Thanks again,
Joann