struts-user mailing list archives

From Thameem <thameem....@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 PASSING CONNECTION TO IREPORT
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 05:20:44 GMT
I have created some reports with iReport BY connecting to sql server
database, and I tried to integrated them with my struts2 web application.
While the documentation for the jasperReport plugin explains how to use a
datasource and a compiled template to generate a report, I wasn't able to
find out how to use a database connection as a datasource and how to pass
parameters to the report. I have the jrxml and jasper files. I need to pass
the connection to ireport. Can anyone  give me a solution.?
Thanking you advance.