struts-user mailing list archives

From "怪侠" <87863...@qq.com>
Subject Invalid action class configuration that references an unknown class named?
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 03:44:07 GMT
I use struts2 +spring. My application can work correctly. But if the form validation fail,
the application can't submit again. Always get the exception: Invalid action class configuration
that references an unknown class named[sysuserAction]. Below is my struts.xml:
   <action name="*SysuserAction" class="sysuserAction"
   method="{1}">
   <interceptor-ref name="token">
    <param name="includeMethods">save,update</param>
   </interceptor-ref>
   <interceptor-ref name="appDefaultStack" />
   <result name="add">/sysuser/addSysuser.jsp</result>
   <result name="list">/sysuser/listSysuser.jsp</result>
   <result name="edit">/sysuser/editSysuser.jsp</result>
   <result name="editInput">/sysuser/editSysuser.jsp</result>
   <result name="invalid.token">/common/invalid.jsp</result>
  </action>

 and I define the sysuserAction as a bean in spring.
 Could anyone tell me the reason?
 Only when validation can't pass, it can't submit again. Even though I fill all the form element
in correct format.

 Thanks very much.