struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Searching for data access framework.
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:05:25 GMT
I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the first
thing that comes to mind -

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/corej2eepatterns/Patterns/DataAccessObject.html

I would say to combine a disciplined approach of separation with a
domain model layer, a business logic (transactional) layer and then
IoC with Spring...

If you were looking for more detail than that, we'll need some more
details on your problem.

-Wes

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Balwinder <balwinder.mca@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone suggest me a framework that can abstract the data call and its
> source, if there exists any? Example if I want to authenticate a user then
> my query shall not depend upon the data source, it could be any LDAP server,
> database or any file in a file system or anything else.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Balwinder Kumar

Wes Wannemacher