struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <>
Subject Re: [OT] Searching for data access framework.
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:05:25 GMT
I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the first
thing that comes to mind -

I would say to combine a disciplined approach of separation with a
domain model layer, a business logic (transactional) layer and then
IoC with Spring...

If you were looking for more detail than that, we'll need some more
details on your problem.