struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alternate for actionRedirect
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:33:03 GMT
Why is long request URI an issue for you?
You could do a simple redirect passing every parameters you want preserve.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara