struts-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Belingueres <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject [S2] Replacing some .ftl file from the "simple" theme inside a plugin
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:10:26 GMT
Is there a safe way to override only a couple of files from the
"simple" theme and bundle them inside a struts plugin?

I mean, if I want to replace the "simple" theme's ftl files for the
<s:form> tag (while keeping the theme name "simple" for maximum
transparency) and distribute it in the "/template/simple" folder
inside my custom plugin, will the app using the plugin load THIS
PLUGIN instead of the original one inside struts2-core.jar?
What if any other plugin in the app do the same? how to know which one
will be used?

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel