struts-user mailing list archives

From Josep García <jgar...@isigma.es>
Subject Re: Dynamically setting the template directory in an Action
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 08:59:16 GMT
You can try by overriding the default FreemarkerManager, by defining your
own in struts.xml:

    <bean type="org.apache.struts2.views.freemarker.FreemarkerManager"
name="dynamic" class="com.mycompany.MyFreeMarkerManager" />
    <constant name="struts.freemarker.manager.classname" value="dynamic"/>

and override the method:
    protected TemplateLoader getTemplateLoader(ServletContext
servletContext)

Let us know if it works, as I might go for the same direction!

Cheers,
Josep