struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Choi <ayo.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I write a custom tag?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:16:31 GMT
Yes you can define a  custom JSP tag by using Java Tag Library Definition
or TLD and your own  Tag Handler Java  code.

Here's a link to help you to get started,

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/tutorial/1_3-fcs/doc/JSPTags5.html

As rabbitwkx pointed out, there's lots of info available on the Internet to
help you.

Hope this helps.