struts-user mailing list archives

From aum strut <aum.str...@gmail.com>
Subject Alternate for actionRedirect
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 08:17:33 GMT
Hi All,

Currently i am working with OAuth in my web-app, So i am redirecting my
user to the third party system (gmail/yahoo) and once they authenticate
thereself with those system ,these system will redirect back user to my App
at a specified callback URL

Things are working fine except that when user will be redirected back to my
application the URL contains a lot of other information as a query string
which i need to get other information related to the user.

In my callback Action i am using those parameters and making some request
to the gmail/yahoo and creating a user profile object and sending user back
to the success page.

Though everything is working fine but the URL is still having those long
query string being send back by the OAuth service provider.

if i use redirectAction though it will change the URL and make it clean but
i will loose my user profile Object.

How can i achieve this in best way so that i can get rid of this
long query-string and same time able to maintain my user profile object?

Thanks in advacnce