struts-user mailing list archives

From Li Ying <liying.cn.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 string to map conversion
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 02:56:47 GMT
What is your client side code (JSP)?

In OGNL expression, a value assignment is something like:
"aMap[aKey] = aValue"

So, you need create HTML code like:
<input name="aMap[aKey]" value="aValue" />

On the server side, the OGNL expression will be converted into Java
method invoking like:
yourAction.getAMap().put("aKey", "aValue")

Unfortunately, the Java generic system don't know the element data
type of your Map,
so, the data type for [aKey] and [aValue] may be a problem.

I suggest you just declare the map as Map<String, String>, and do the
conversion by yourself.

All I talked above are not tested, just suggestion.
You need do the test and check if it is correct.