struts-user mailing list archives

From Anirudh Bhardwaj <anirudhbhardwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Inquiry about "org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter"> LOCATED
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:56:29 GMT
                                         Help Required

Am trying to make a  beginners struts application and am trying to
follow  steps from Apache struts website
"
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/create-struts-2-web-application-with-artifacts-in-web-inf-lib-and-use-ant-to-build-the-application.html

"

This is used in web.xml to add the filter declaration. Everytime I try
to declare the filter I get stuck  .

I checked and wanted to know if anybody is getting successful results !!

Can anyway advice me if th position of filter in web.xml matters (
kindly if you could send me an copy of web.xml which is working .

--
Anirudh Bhardwaaj