struts-user mailing list archives

From Balwinder <balwinder....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Searching for data access framework.
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:12:50 GMT
Hi Wes,

What I need is something like, if I want to access data from a database,
i can use SQL, but if i change the source to LDAP then the access
mechanism will change from SQL to LDAP specifics, now if the same data
goes to flat file than again my mechanism will change, so all I need is
some framework that if when source is changed its access mechanism
should remain same. Hope this explains what I am looking for.

Regards,
Balwinder Kumar