struts-user mailing list archives

From "bphillips@ku.edu" <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Dynamic Method Invocation Changes In Struts 2.3.1 Release
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 21:39:36 GMT
I think you fixed the issue.

Using the 2.3.2-snapshot with strict-method-invocation="true" in the package
statement I now get a 404 - error with the message being

     Invalid method: getPassword for action recoverpassword

and the description being

     The requested resource (Invalid method: getPassword for action
recoverpassword) is not available

When using the 2.3.1 GA release with strict-method-invocation="true" in the
package statement I was getting a 404 error with the message being:

      No result defined for action
edu.ku.it.si.struts2securityvulnerability.security.action.RecoverPassword
and result user_secrect_password

and the description being:

        The requested resource (No result defined for action
edu.ku.it.si.struts2securityvulnerability.security.action.RecoverPassword
and result user_secrect_password) is not available.

The user_secret_password is actually the String being returned from the
getPassword method call.  This was the same result I was getting before
2.3.1.

Thanks for the quick response.  I look forward to getting 2.3.2.

Bruce