struts-user mailing list archives

From Volker Krebs <>
Subject Re: Struts2 ScopeInterceptor scope.type end problem
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:36:00 GMT
yes the problem is that all scope objects managed by the scope
Interceptor will be cleared if the scope.type is "end".

I was looking for a way to copy it to the request, so that I could
display a confirmation/summary on the last page involved in my scope.

But the ScopyInterceptor does not set the scope objects to my Action if
the scope.type is "end".
Take a look at the beforeResult implementation in ScopeInterceptor.
I have no chance to access the scope Objects in an "end"-Action.

And ScopeInterceptor is not applicable for extension, since it has to
many private Fields/Methods.