struts-user mailing list archives

From Volker Krebs <volker.kr...@abas.de>
Subject Struts2 ScopeInterceptor scope.type end problem
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:03:00 GMT
Hello,
I've made an small workflow using the ScopeInterceptor.
All works fine, but I have one small problem, where I want to discuss a
solution.
My last action is defined as scope.type=end

<action name="showConfirmation" class="MyAction">
  <interceptor-ref name="myScopeStack">
    <param name="scope.type">end</param>
  </interceptor-ref>
  <result name="input">/confirm.jsp</result>
</action>

on the confirm.jsp I have no access to the objects which the
ScopeInterceptor was managing, because for scope.type=end actions
everything is cleared.

Any best practice for this (common) problem ?
Make an extra finish action that copies the scope objects to the
request ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Volker