struts-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cimande 2.0 and Mervpolis 2.0
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:09:55 GMT
Not sure what BlueOxygen should do, but when I try to login with the
credentials below:

org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException:
Could not open Hibernate Session for transaction; nested exception is
org.hibernate.TransactionException: JDBC begin failed:
	org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager.doBegin(HibernateTransactionManager.java:596)
	org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.getTransaction(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:371)
	org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.createTransactionIfNecessary(TransactionAspectSupport.java:335)
	org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:105)
	org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
	org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
	$Proxy28.getList(Unknown Source)
	org.blueoxygen.cimande.security.login.LoginForm.execute(LoginForm.java:92)
	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de