struts-user mailing list archives

From Jyothrilinga Rao <jyoth...@gmail.com>
Subject Customizing validation
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 03:45:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently making use of the validator and able to work-out a example
as discussed at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validation.html.

My application has a concept of user's country which is stored in session.
Now depending on the value of this attribute stored in session, I need to
have different validation rules for the same form and action. I would still
like to define validations outside of my action and JSP in a XML file.
Is there something out of box provided which can fulfill my requirement ?
or is there something I can extend on to fulfill this ?

Thanks,
JK.