struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven Yang <kenshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: URL is stripped of its parameters on redirectAction
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 01:55:43 GMT
I think the document is only talking about how to include dynamic parameters

for redirectAction you should do something like
<result type="redirectAction">
  <param name="actionName">NavigateTo</param>
  <param name="myParameter">myValue</param>
</result>
see http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/docs/redirect-action-result.html