struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2 WW-1714: "Using the Redirect Action Result with parameters to the target action causes an OGNL warning" still fails
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 08:44:36 GMT
Please forget my last mail, I mixed up the action name with the param name.
Anyway I have been able to test your specific use case, using the
blank webapp, and it works like a charm (that is without throwing any
exception).
So, I guess we need to know some further details.
Also, could you try to change the result type from tiles to dispatcher
(the default value), in order to exclude that is something related to
tiles.

Maurizio Cucchiara