struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can Struts Junit plugin be used to test the redirect result of an action
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:23:47 GMT
The reason behind is simple: no browser no redirect.
The redirect is sent as http header, so as long as there is no browser
to interpret the header there is no way to redirect.

You might call by yourself the second action, WDYT?

PS: FWIW I have not read the optional reading :)

Maurizio Cucchiara

On 21 September 2011 17:25, Miguel Almeida <miguel@almeida.at> wrote:
> I am using the Struts Junit plugin
> (http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3.1/docs/struts-2-junit-plugin-tutorial.html ), extending
the StrutsSpringTestCase for a regression test of an action in my application.