struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@gmail.com>
Subject Impersonated and mass e-mail
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:38:05 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone if you've received an e-mail
from my old/previous account at Yahoo.  Recently, someone managed to get my
contact lists in Yahoo and tried to impersonate me by sending mass e-mail(s)
from me.  Due to several technical reasons (security/no ssl, recipient not
receiving my replies, etc), I've changed my e-mail and all list
subscriptions back in March 29 to April 1 of 2010 but I forgot to delete the
contacts in Yahoo.

I don't know if the list allow e-mails from non subscribers as I've already
unsubscribed from my Yahoo account last year.  If you see any recent e-mails
from tommyhp2@yahoo.com, please IGNORE from that address.  I've been trying
to pursue this matter legally in the past couple of days.

Thanks for your time,
Tommy