struts-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Barrera Oro <boraf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplest way to implement lightbox or lightbox clone in struts2
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:23:08 GMT
Indeed, i am talking about the image display script. I apologize if the
question was too much of a newbie one, but i am trying to keep all my jsp in
struts2 tags and the a tag lacks the rel attribute which lightbox demands
for the links to work, i guess i could use plain old html tags
nevertheless...

thanks for your replies