struts-user mailing list archives

From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 WW-1714: "Using the Redirect Action Result withparameters to the target action causes an OGNL warning" still fails
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 11:30:14 GMT
Hi,
I just added a very simple package to my app to test this. The package is
defined as follows:

    <package name="eco-test" namespace="/test" extends="json-default">
        <action name="TestNavigateTo">
            <result type="redirectAction">
                <param name="actionName">NavigateTo</param>
                <param name="navigateTo">Enroll1</param>
            </result>
        </action>
        <action name="NavigateTo">
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/test.jsp</result>
        </action>
    </package>

   It's still failing when I use that action. Any thoughts?